Custom Rides (SM Designs) Custom Rides (SM Designs)

Petey

yetep

Baghdad Vigilante Baghdad Vigilante

Hey

I cant believe that got on the front page asshole u used my fucking computer to vote u fucking untalentad have to make higher score on different p.c.

SkeletonGangSkateboarding SkeletonGangSkateboarding

Bazzo took advantage...

Bazzo took advantage of my pc by voting using it
I may blow the whistle

Kryogenik responds:

wow, im getting some really fucking useful reviews here

Skate Tricks Skate Tricks

Damn

The half pipe disaster that happened to me well i Ollied into a rock 'n' roll and ollied round and my truck got stuck and i fell straight into the middle of the half pipe i cracked my head open and i have this huge scar from when a car hit me that got hit by the skateboard it was so painful i got up and walked to the medical tent i didn't cry until i met the beautiful nurse well gee aren't you going to thank me for my life story

dark-rival responds:

i hate to tell you this, but your life SUCKS!!

Custom Cars Custom Cars

Good But...

Great game, but will the updates be secondary movies or are they going to be on this current movie?

Hey man can anybody tell me how you make a game like this i was planning on making one like a dressup!

cow1787 responds:

I'm just going to keep updating this game

See the New Off-World!!! See the New Off-World!!!

Man some good ideas

Although it's sketchy hare and there, I would have to say it's better than red grien Ignoring the scores.
I was the 100th person to vote i think thats quite cool aswell as how i'm the 1st to write a reveiw.
Would anyone like to make a movie with me If you're good at at and ideas and shit at animation and sound. I'm the one who's good at animation and sound.
The reason i don't use the bbs (although I have done).
Is because no-one really reads it, they merely skim it

Nexxus6 responds:

I don; really udastan' wot yous is sayin'. Da is jus' to many wuds, an' Iz don't read da much, so's me is jus' gonna says; tanks' or wa-eva.

Hacker Game Hacker Game

It came in useful

I tried it out but does it work like a keylogger or more like a data recorder

Ego Dancer Ego Dancer

Wow !!!

Man that was simple good and entertaining good first movie i'll be shocked if it get above three or below 2 so carry on spend that much time and effort on all your movies and rise!

SmakGod responds:

I honestly expect it to hover around 2.50. If I'd added music or given him more dance moves, and the requested ability to slow him down, I probably would get higher ratings.

Idiots! Fans Tribute!!!!! Idiots! Fans Tribute!!!!!

Nothing was bad about it so ill be harsh!!!

Look dude when you put the newgrounds preloader backwards make sur ethe loadin gthing is on a different frame. And you could have out an extra frame in look all my movies have been banned but how did one get banned by a score of 1.52 huh? well hope you reply!!!